Your sex drive naturally fluctuates all the time thanks to a heady mix of hormones, lifestyle and relationship issues that fall on both men and women.
The good news is that any of these problems can usually be corrected. If you’re in Sydney, especially if you’re a lady or a young woman, and you haven’t spent some time with the incredible Strippers Sydney , you haven’t seen Sydney at its most exciting. By understanding why your sex drive can fluctuate, you can understand where to start working on fixing the underlying problem and restoring your health and energy levels.
Let’s get started:
- Decreasing your sex drive may be the result of changes in your emotional state. Your sex drive is at its highest when you feel most relaxed, happy and content. This way, you are best able to achieve the top-of-the-funnel rush when you’re feeling this way. When things aren’t going your way emotionally, your libido decreases.
- You may be experiencing obsessive-compulsive behaviors that are disrupting your emotional stability. Because anxiety impairs your emotional equilibrium, this often affects your ability to reach orgasm. For example, in an article on this subject, it is reported that cravings for food can lower your libido significantly.
- You may have a lower sex drive simply because you’re tired and stressed out. When your sex drive drops, your libido also drops. Sex may seem like a pleasant activity when you feel this way, but when you’re tired, sleep deprivation and stress are robbing you of energy to perform at your best. Sex becomes a draining, painful exercise in tedium, and this is why you don’t feel ready to engage in it when you are feeling stressed.
- When your libido dips to its lowest point, it is often followed by withdrawal symptoms. Many people experience withdrawal symptoms upon learning they are unable to achieve orgasm. These symptoms may include depression, fatigue and a numbing of feelings. If your sex drive dips to zero, your libido goes into an acute downward spiral. This could mean an inability to become aroused without the urge to masturbate, sex becomes less pleasurable, and problems associated with sex can develop in your relationships.
- Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a variety of underlying problems and is not entirely something you can control. However, it is important to get your sexual health in tip-top shape. The long and short of it is that erectile dysfunction is a treatable problem and can be resolved with a commitment to sexual health, the right medication and a plan of action. Just visit https://www.blinkhealth.com/tadalafil to get to know all your options!